Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term Sona Analytics or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Birmingham, UK. Our company registration number is 10281942. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Sona Analytics primarily requests Personal Data from you if the site requires registration. Registration requests that you provide Personal Data, such as your First Name, Last Name, and business e-mail address.
- Personal Data provided by you voluntarily through email, order, registration and online forms, promotions, chats, phone call and any other means.
- Sona Analytics may collect Personal Data to comply with the anti-money laundering laws or others if applicable.
- Sona Analytics collects information through other means such as online searches, events and conferences, introductions, from employers that enrol their employees in our services or provide services to us, and any third-party business partners.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.